Tuesday 15 October 2013

I had been studying BA at a conventional university. I have left my studies midway. Can I take admission at IGNOU and complete my BA?

a) Shall I require a migration certificate?
b) Is there any scheme of exemption in a particular course of IGNOU for the
students coming from other institutions?
c) Is it possible for a student to take direct admission in second or third year in

IGNOU if he has done his first/second/year from other university?


a) You can very well join IGNOU BA.
b) You will not require any Migration Certificate.
c) Yes, there are schemes of credit transfer and credit exemption
d) A student will have to take admission in the first year and thereafter apply for
credit transfer or exemption as the case may be. There is no exemption for the
Foundation Courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment